Timed Flooding Plugin (1.8.8)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LazyChazy, Feb 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LazyChazy

I have a idea for my server that involves a plugin that floods a certain area with a single command like this - /flood [fromBlockName] [toBlockName] [Distance] [TimeInSeconds] <X, Y, Z>
    [fromBlockName] would be whatever block the plugin would replace, and [toBlockName] would be whatever the blocks replaced would become., [Distance] would be the distance the block would travel before stopping (In blocks), [TimeInSeconds] would be the time it takes for the blocks to finish replacing the [Distance], and <X, Y, Z> would be a optional variable that can run thru a command block. I would also need one permission such as flood.admin or something, because I obviously do not want some random player to flood the world. Please let me know if anyone can make something like this for me. I do not have a time requirement as this isn't a urgent thing> Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. Offline

FrostyTS

I don't really understand the [Distance] parameter. Can you specify?

3. Offline

LazyChazy

The [Distance] part would be how far in blocks the plugin reaches from the starting point. Here's a example - Flood starts at 0, 0, 0. It would spread in all directions for 50 blocks. Once it reaches that, it would stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.