Ticket System In-Game-Website Integration

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by karatetoes, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Offline

karatetoes

Hello, I am looking for a plugin (or looking for someone to MAKE this plugin) which would do basically what the title states.

Objective of Plugin:
    Players can submit Help Tickets in-game OR (doesn't have to work both ways; can be like can only submit tickets through in-game or only on the site but hopefully if it HAS to be 1 only in-game) on the website and the tickets are automatically given a number (Example: #4234) and like it auto-formats it when it shows on a website.

Commands:

Officials Commands:
    • /ticket view <#>
    • /ticket close <#>
    • /ticket comment <#> <comment>
    Player Commands:
    • /ticket create <subject> <desc> (this auto-takes coords of where they made the cmd so administrator can view the issue if it was grief; wuldnt matter if it was spam or something of course though)
    • /ticket view <#>
    • /ticket comment <#>
    I sort of rushed through this
    I understand its MUCH more ocmplex that what I made it sound like but if someone knows what I am asking and can make this PLEASE don't hesitate to comment if you can or have any questions. Thanks in advance
    -karatetoes

2. Offline

javoris767

3. Offline

karatetoes

there is no website integegration

4. Offline

javoris767

Oh, sorry didn't see that o.o

5. Offline

Kimahri88

but simple help tickets can use mysql, if someone can write a Interface that display the tickets from mysql-table it where what u want or not?

6. Offline

karatetoes

If you can get that to integrate Simple Help Tickets into a GUI for website integration im all for it

7. Offline

Kimahri88

i cant sry but someone from the simple help ticket team can do it i think. contact the devoloper to do that!

8. Offline

blazee15

If you learn MySQL and PHP you should be set to go. I could do this but I'm currently busy with some other project.

9. Offline

Kimahri88

i dont have enaugh time to learn these things, or to make such php-files!

10. Offline

Adriani6

Right, I have already worked on it, I have the files ready, I messaged the plugin developer to tell me what raw names he used in the mysql, once I get that from him, I'll upload the files and make a tutorial on youtube or something.
    So basically, if he approves it you'll get it :)

11. Offline

Odiumxxx

Heya,

Developer of SimpleHelpTickets here.
    web-integration sounds like a great idea, I've fixed the MySQL support and sent Adriani6 a version with which to test the interface.
    Very interested to see what he comes up with.

I'll clean up the rest of the code and upload a new version of SimpleHelpTickets(with MySQL support) ASAP.

12. Offline

np98765

When you said ASAP, you meant it. ;) (Just approved it, by the way.)

Odiumxxx likes this.
  13. Offline

karatetoes

HORRAY so how exactly can i ge tthis onto my site?

14. Offline

Odiumxxx

haha, cheers np98765. :)

Speaking of getting things done asap, seems that development has stalled.
    Not to worry, I just quickly threw something very basic together to tide you over.
    I've rushed it, so the formatting is pretty terrible, but if you've some basic knowledge of HTML I bet you can make it look awesome. :)
    I plan to expand upon this idea when I can find the time.

For now, here is a download and a small guide for setup:
    Once again, I apologise for it being rushed/basic. I'm busy as hell right now, but I should have time to work on some more of this soon. :D

15. Offline

karatetoes

so wait is it done, but in a very basic level?

16. Developer of ModReq here. I am currently working on an web-site intergration as well. I have done mySQL support. But I need someone more experienced with making websites to help me make the interface.

17. Offline

karatetoes

Yeah Im not the best person with html knowledge..................................................................and by that i mean I know absolutly nothing about html....im so sorry but I mean I have been able to figure out a bunch of crap about it so far but my question is that I am wanting to have the database hosted and I am running the server from my household and the ip address isnt static fyi (idk if that matters or not)