There was an error uploading your file, please try again.

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Debels, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Debels

I'm trying to upload a new version of one of my plugins, but it says "There was an error uploading your file, please try again.", I tried to recompile the plugin as I read on another thread, but it still gives me an error, I waited 1 hour and tried again, but still the same issue :/

Any Ideas?

2. Offline

c0mp

Moved to BukkitDev Information and Feedback!

3. Offline

Bertware

I'm expieriencing the same issue, recompiled the code (slightly altered it to be sure it'd be different), still getting the same error.
    No errors are shown at the page, except for the "There was an error uploading your file, please try again." near the file field.

4. Since that service downtime by curseforge (ca. 10-12 hours ago) i can't upload files ("There was an error uploading your file, please try again.") - at least we can now log out from BukkitDev :p, which was not possible right after the downtime.

5. Offline

TnT

Thanks for the report! We are looking into it.

File uploads have been fixed.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  6. Offline

Bertware

I can confirm that the file upload is working again, thanks a lot! :)

7. Not sure i should put it here - since that service i have "Internal server error" on occasions, the latest twitch was: "The type initializer for 'Curse.Auth.NetworkService' threw an exception. ---> There is already a listener on IP endpoint 0.0.0.0:8085. This could happen if there is another application already listening on this endpoint or if you have multiple service endpoints in your service host with the same IP endpoint but with incompatible binding configurations. ---> Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted"

The latest message happened on //logout//. And i edit button shows an empty message right here (probably js stuff changed!?).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.