The Walls!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Yambriz, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Yambriz

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: CB 1.5.2-R1.0

Suggested name:
    The Walls

What I want: I Want It To Feel Like Hypixel's The Walls But Back When It Was 2013.I Also Want To Use World Edit To Make The Walls Drop And The Region Where you Can Build And Break Stuff.Then A Timer To Broadcast To Tell How Much Time You Have Left Before The Walls Drop.
    Plus Some Join Signs.

Ideas for commands:

/TheWalls Help (List Of All Of The Command)
    /TheWalls Join <ArenaName> (Lets You Join A Arena)
    /TheWalls Leave (Leave The Arena Lobby)
    /TheWalls Create <ArenaName> (Create A Arena)
    /TheWalls StartGame (Lets You Start A Certain Arena)
    /TheWalls AddSpawn <Colour> <ArenaName> (Add A Team Color Spawn)
    /TheWalls RemoveSpawn <Colour> <ArenaName> (Remove A Team Color Spawn)
    /TheWalls Save <Config/Arena> <ArenaName> (Save The Config Of A Arena)
    /TheWalls Broadcast add/remove> <Time> <ArenaName> (Remove/add The Time Before The Walls Drop)
    /TheWalls Seconds <add/remove> <Time> <ArenaName> (Remove/Add The Time Before The Game Ends)
    /TheWalls Remove <ArenaName> (Remove A Certain Arena)
    /TheWalls SetLobby <ArenaName> (Set A Lobby For A Certain Arena)
    /TheWalls SetBuildRegion <ArenaName> (Set Where Players Can Build)
    /TheWalls SetDropLocation <ArenaName> (Adds An Area When The Walls Drop Or Disappear
    /Walls Tool (Gives You A Axe As The Tool)

Ideas for permissions:
    Non Ops Are Only Allowed To Use /TheWalls Join,/TheWalls Leave,TheWalls.signjoin

When I'd like it by:
    Before August 10th:)

2. Offline

Zxoir

It would be nicer if you gave a bit more explanation than just Hypixel's The Walls.

3. Offline

Yambriz

My bad also sorry for not replying

So I want players 4 players that spawn on there little plot and they have to get there own loot.There also will be treasure chests in there plots to get loot and I want it to respawn when the game ends.Once the walls drop all players will be able to go on anyone’s plot and kill them.Then I want there to be a little scoreboard to say the team colors and how many alive on that team.Then on the bottom a little timer of how long you have before walls drop if that’s possible on CB 1.5.2-R1.0.Also if possible can you make a scoreboard for the lobby to say who has the most wins.So one of my maps has a middle and one doesn’t so I want the one with a middle to have chests in the middle so once the walls drop on that map you can open the chests and get loot.

Team colors:red,green,blue,yellow

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2020
  4. Offline

Yambriz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.