"The Walls" Plugin request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bob5000000_, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Offline

bob5000000_

Ok so I was recently Playing on a server and it has a custom plugin for the walls and I was wondering if someone could make me one or get it from the plugin make his name is ( rmb938 ) from bukkit Dev.

If you can not get the plugin just post and say then, I will edit this post and add all the required things.

Bump. ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

CraziaPVP

Please wait 12 hours before bumping.
    EDIT: There's already a plugin out there, Just look closer.

3. Offline

sternmin8or

Lol i have no clue what you are talking about, but if you post the required stuff i can probably get it done this weekend.

Edit: nvm, apparently theres something out there

4. Offline

RingOfStorms

np98765 likes this.
  5. Offline

bob5000000_

Ok sorry Im new here . >_<

Ok , So there is this custom map called The Walls
    But I need a plugin that automatically starts it and Brings the walls down but I need it to place bedrock under it so people cant cheat. I need there to be a time limit so it doesn't go on forever then teleport the remaining people to a room where they fight it out to see who wins. there also needs to be a waiting queue .

But before I go to far, the server that has the plugin I want is develop.provisionhost.com (its a custom/private plugin so i cant find it anywhere ) If you could go on it and look at ' The Walls ' part of the server or talk to someone that is an admin or server owner. if you cannot do that I will post all the required Info for you but im going on vacation so Idk when ill be back but I will be able to post the required info if you cannot look at that servers plugin and figure it out. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  6. Offline

LexLaiden

WHY can't you go on the server and talk to them and ask your questions???

And by the way with VariableTriggers plugin you could create this feature for your self without any Java.

WarmakerT likes this.
  7. Offline

bob5000000_

Because no one will every answer me and its a Private plugin

Screen shot 2012-08-17 at 8.39.27 PM.png

and with triggers came you make a waiting queue.

8. Offline

WarmakerT

TheWallsNerd...

9. Offline

LexLaiden

VariableTriggers gives you the ability to greate yoour own variables and manipulate them from triggers and it givesyou all kinds of triggers. Click, Walk, Area Eneter and Exit, event triggers such as PlayerDeath, Respawn, Join, BlockPlaced and many more plust /command triggers when someon uses a /command and you can create your own new /commands. You have access to ingame data such as health, location, econamy, permissions, issneeking, isrunning, Line of Sight and I could go on and on.

This is all done with simple and easy to use script @COMMANDS you place on triggers.

You should read through the Docs http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/variabletriggers/pages/docs/getting-started/

10. Offline

sternmin8or

It looks like this pugin allready exists, sorry bud im out