TFA for Bukkit Dev

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by njb_said, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

njb_said

Could TFA (Two factor authentication) be added to dev.bukkit.org?
    Spigot has this on it's forums
    I think it would be a great addition and a good security improvement! :)

Garris0n, jthort and justcool393 like this.
  2. Offline

malandrix_bunny

Do we really need this as a feature? I don't mean to say that bukkitdev accounts are not important, but how many people actually try to steal bukkit accounts. If you really want added protection a Str0ng_Pa$sWorD would work.

3. Offline

njb_said

It is always good to have extra security

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

njb_said
    Your account doesn't necessarily have anything associated with it, such as monetary value or anything really important as with the case on Spigot. If you really are worried, change your password once in a while.

5. Offline

chaseoes

It's the same as their Curse account, which means it holds all of their reward points.

6. Offline

xTrollxDudex

chaseoes
    It's just imaginary... If you have something real, like money, as said, then that's something to keep in mind.

7. Offline

Garris0n

ZeusAllMighty11 likes this.
  8. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Garris0n
    It's representative, it cannot be exchanged for monies, only to "buy" a set thing. Kind of like a voucher. It's useless except at that one place. Well. A voucher that buys vouchers...

9. Offline

chaseoes

Yes it can. It has a direct monetary value of $0.05 USD and you can cash out via PayPal. I wouldn't be surprised if some people make the majority of their income from reward points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.