Text commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xfoondom, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Offline

xfoondom

I'm looking for a plugin that can make text commands... Lets say the plugin is called TextCommand, and then you should could go in the TextCommand folder, create a .txt file, put text in it and name it example... Then on your server you should could use /tc example, so you can make like /tc ranks, /tc information etc. etc. Please take this because I really... REALLY need it :)

2. Offline

Necrodoom

3. Offline

xfoondom

1. I don't get anything on that page...
    2. I don't use essentials, since its breaking almost all my plugins

4. Offline

Hoolean

If you REALLY needed it, you should have at least used the search bar or read the READ-ME-FIRST:

[QUOTE="The READ-ME-FIRST]Originality
    Before writing your request, you should search to see if it's been done before! Search BukkitDev (click Filter) for your idea.

Here are some plugin ideas that we frequently see which already have functional plugins:

Automatic Ranking - Password-based: MasterPromote. Timed: AutoRank.
    Seperate Worlds - MultiVerse or MyWorlds.
    Block Protection -WorldGuard, EpicZones and Residence.
    Skills/RPG leveling - McMMO or Skillz.
    Classes/Clans - Factions, Heroes or SimpleClans.
    Hunger Games - Too many to list. Do a search!
    Custom Commands - kTriggers or Commander
    Ban crafting of [Insert item here] - NoItem.
    Custom World Generation - TerrainControl.
    Custom Triggers and Scripts - VariableTriggers or Skript.
    [/QUOTE]

5. Offline

xfoondom

[/quote]
    I actually searched the plugin on the "get plugins", bukkit dev and the plugin requets but couldn't find one like this... Also, none of those plugins can help me...

6. Offline

LaxWasHere

Did you even click the links?

7. Offline

Hoolean

xfoondom

Not even the ones I clearly hightlighted for you in massive red text called 'kTriggers' and 'Commander'!?

8. Offline

xfoondom

I already got commander, and those just shortcuts commands... I need a whole new command that can do

9. Offline

Hoolean

So you looked at the first example command for kTriggers -.-

10. Offline

xfoondom

It's outdated... I used it and it spammed my chat, and when I try use those /example1 or 2 OR 3 it says unknown command

11. Offline

Hoolean

Then maybe talk to the developer? Anyways, there is most likely another one. I've forgotten what it is called...

12. Offline

joshwenke

Try MCDocs. :)

13. Offline

LaxWasHere

14. Offline

xfoondom

Good sir. You're my god! :D Thats bro!

15. Offline

Necrodoom

you never actually have used essentials, did you?

16. Offline

xfoondom

Used it 4 days ago -.-'

17. Offline

Necrodoom

can you describe your error then? because essentials doesnt have any issues with any plugins, sounds like another issue.

18. Offline

chaseoes

19. Offline

xfoondom

Why would I? I already found a plugin that can do what I wanted. I don't care if other essentials-users have this problem, I'm never gonna use it anyway...

20. Offline

joshwenke

Essentials only gives you the ability to customize /motd and /info. MCDocs can define any command and make any piece of text, with variables. It's one of my top 5 favorites.

21. Offline

fredghostkyle1

22. Offline

Necrodoom

you forgot /help and /rules, and the fact that essentials allows making chapters, aswell as configuring these based on group or playername.