Text Change...

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Elimnator, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Elimnator

Not to complain, but I think that the text on the "This project is awaiting approval." banner should be changed. I posted my project two days ago and the whole time this text has been staring me in the face: Our administrators will be reviewing your project any minute now.
    Little to say they haven't yet. I also had to wait for days last time (About a month ago).

2. Offline

Dpasi314

Elimnator
    You should increase your patients level. It gets approved, doesn't it? I know you probably want it approved like OMFGNOWNOWNOWNOW but they have literally, a TON of files to go through. And after the PSA, they're being extra thorough, to make sure nothing like that slips by again.

3. Offline

Elimnator

No, I get that it takes a while, I'm just saying that since it dose take a while it shouldn't say:
    "Our administrators will be reviewing your project any minute now. "
    It should say something like:
    "Our administrators will review your protect within a few days."

4. Offline

Axe2760

IMO, "In a few days" is over-doing it.

The DBO staff do fantastic work -- they get so many things approved in a timely manner. I recall quite recently a few occasions when my project/file was approved in under an hour. To tell users that it will take days before their project is approved wouldn't always be right, as well as discouraging.

I'm getting the general feeling that you aren't very appreciative of all that they are doing?

TheGreenGamerHD likes this.
  5. Offline

Elimnator

I am very appreciative of what their doing but "any minute now" seems like an exaggeration, maybe is should be:
    "Our administrators will review your protect as soon as possible."

6. Offline

ZachBora

I'm almost certain this message is within the curse system and can't be changed as it would mean changing it for every applications. SkyrimForge, WowAce, etc.

7. Offline

Elimnator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.