Testers Please

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by bobbysmithyy, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobbysmithyy

Hello everyone on bukkit. I recently have just made 2 new plugins one of them specifically my best plugin achievement ever. I have tested both of them multiple times however I have not tested every individual command, permission node, and other features. One of them is a RPG plugin called MyRoleplay which is by far my best project yet and my other is a fork of CainFoool's CFBanner which is a great plugin I highly recommend it, this one I will not be releasing because I do not want to take credit for any of CainFoool's work but I still need testers for it. MyRoleplay is basically a plugin somewhat similar to plugins like mcMMO, Jobs, and other plugins like that however this plugin tries to take rpg to a new level. Warning : this plugin is extremely NOT lightweight and requires a decent amount of memory if you do not want lag. Also keep in mind I need testers who have permissions installed. This plugin supports ALL PERMISSIONS which is great so contact me if you are interested and I will pm you all the permissions and commands.

Also please reply to this post so I get a notification if your interested

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  2. Offline

Phaedrus

Just say no to CAPS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.