temporarily snow biome everywhere(never mind)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thibaultmol, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Offline

thibaultmol

Plugin category:[EDIT]

Suggested name: TempSnow

A bit about me:I have a minecraft server and people on the server want the whole world to be a snowy biome, just because it's holidays! But I can't find any plugin that makes a temporarily snow biome everywhere

What I want: I want a plugin that remembers where there were originally there were snowy biomes. But if you time a certain command it would make it snow across the whole server. But when it's about January/Februari I want to remove all that snow and the snowing all the time effect, so I just type a certain command to stop it and melt all the snow that is outside of the original snow biomes

Ideas for commands:
    /tempsnow on (this will make it snow in the whole world AND make snow(not the blocks, just the little ones) spawn
    /tempsnow noweather (this will make it snow in the whole world BUT won't make it snow(weather))
    /tempsnow weather (this will make it snow(weather) again)
    /tempsnow off (this will stop the snow(weather) and despawns the snow blocks that where placed by the plugin outside of the snowy biomes)

Ideas for permissions:
    tempsnow.onoff
    tempsnow.weather
    tempsnow.noweather

2. Offline

Curxe

This isn't possible,because snow only generate in a biome for snow,in all other biomes it will only rain.But you can let it "snow" with a command from worldguard /snow [radius].

GC

3. Offline

thibaultmol

thx for the quick response. OK i guess... but what is the best plugin to use to remove it all?

4. Offline

Curxe

I believe in worldedit with his command /thaw [radius].Check all commands on the wiki: Click
    And sorry,i meaned the pluign WorldEdit not WorldGuard :)

GC

5. Offline

thibaultmol

thx, so there is no way just to make the snow(weahter) effect, not even with spout?

6. Offline

Curxe

Hmm yeah.Also with Spout+Spoutcraft it isn't possible(yet?)

GC

7. Offline

thibaultmol

ok thx, for the info
    btw, I'm thinking of using your spleef plugin on my server, so yeah.
    until next time?..
    bye

8. Offline

Curxe

Its not mine plugin,its from the developer MaxKalus.I'm only one of the documenters,helping him out with some guides and explantions.

GC