Teleportation Tablet Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TehMinecraftPoke, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Plugin category: Roleplaying/Fun

What I want: I would like a plugin that has teleportation tablets. These tablets would (when right clicked), first consume the tablet, then teleport a player a designated location (via coordinates in config/in game command that sets the location). If you have played RuneScape, then you would know what I mean. If you want some info on them, please click here.

They do not need to be craftable, although, that would be a bonus. I would also like the ability to name each tablet in the config (since Minecraft has the feature to name items now, I would think that is possible). An item that can be used for this would be a piece of clay, however, I would preferably like to have it so the item used can be configured in the ID from tablet to tablet (although I personally would be using the same item for each one).

Thank you for your time. If you have any further questions or concerns involving my idea, please let me know. I will be happy to answer any questions. If there is a plugin that does this, or does something similar, then please let me know. I have been searching for a while now and have not found a plugin that has been able to accomplish this.

2. Offline

Davesan

Hello, I just started to create plugins for minecraft, but I've got experience in C# and it seems like I understand the Java too (they are very similar). And! My first plugin I already started to create is a Portal plugin (temponary name: PPortal currently). I write some more functions while finishing it, I think, this will contains all the stuff you want.
    This plugin has no page at the moment, but I plan to upload it (when it will be in usable state).

I read your text some more times and is it possible that you want to create this plugin instead of want to get a plugin like that? If this is the situation, sorry I misunderstood what did you say. I'm just creating a plugin similar you described, but it isn't the same (but I can do to become the same if you want). But if you want to write this plugin yourself then I'll create mine on my way :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  3. Davesan

No, you read it correctly. I can't code for my life. I attempted to learn Java, but I just didn't have the time. However, since it is summer, I may try again.

When you do finish your plugin I would be more than happy to try it out :D.

4. Davesan

How's the plugin going?

5. Offline

Davesan

I'm working on the PACheckpoint plugin now, and its ingame part working at all (only save and load part doesn't). As for the teleportation tablet, I will improve my PPortal plugin to work as you want, when PACheckpoints will completed (it will happen in a few days, even tomorrow).

(*sadly, because I would like to create the plugin page for the checkpoint plugin)

6. Davesan

Ah, okay. No rush, no rush. I don't want you to mess up on PACheckpoint :p. I'll wait as long as I have to for the PPortal plugin.