teleportation by distance

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by atilano1, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Offline

atilano1

Well someone could create a plugin that teleports a radius?
    I do not know mecher with creation of plugins but I had an idea
    Could faser one suggestion for someone to create a plugin teleportation would work this way: The player op type eg / tpr 250 so all players to 0 and 250 blocks away teleportariam him, and also something else would enter / tps 250 for all players between 0 and 250 blocks teleporting to spawn the plugin also have to set. Well that is if someone creates please pass me the download link for that I am very presisando. Remembering create with permission by that is easy to control the permissions for all player. thank you very much

2. Offline

Freelix2000

Done!
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/teleportradius/
    You will not be able to download it yet, as it is still waiting for approval. That shouldn't take too long. Also, I have not been able to test it on multiplayer yet, so if you would like, I could join your server and help you test it when you download it.

3. Offline

Freelix2000

When you make a plugin request, sometimes its nice if you check it so a poor developer doesn't waste his time making it for nothing. =P

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  4. Offline

atilano1

Thank you. This plugin will help too

Would you do a version in Portuguese?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Think language files would make more sense, and people don't need to learn Portuguese for it

6. Offline

Freelix2000

I don't know Portuguese, and I know that using something like Google translate probably wouldn't give a very accurate translation. I'll try to find time to make a version that allows you to edit each message, so you can make it say what you want it to say.

7. Offline

atilano1

OK thank you very much... :)