Filled Teleport bow

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by nightcrawler601, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Offline

nightcrawler601

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: TeleportBow

What I want: A plugin that is teleporting you to the place where arrow has landed (must shoot it with a bow), also the bow's name should be set to "Teleport Bow" (configurable if possible), because some of my players might want to play legitimately with normal bows without teleports.

Ideas for commands: /tb reload

Ideas for permissions: tb.reload

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Please do not suggest me the "TeleportBow" plugin that has already been made because you must use shift-click and it has a 5 seconds delay which cant be configured.

Thanks in advance!

2. Offline

mattibijnens

I am chechking if I can do this :) ( Quite new to making plugins)

3. Offline

TopTobster5

One question, how would one obtain this bow?

4. Offline

Condolent

TopTobster5 you could just make a custom crafting recipe, or make it spawn-able??

5. Offline

Desle

I believe players have to rename it to the right name, right nightcrawler601 ?

6. Offline

TopTobster5

nightcrawler601 Would a command work? i.e. using the command /tb spawns a bow on the player?

7. Offline

Desle

TopTobster5
    >

8. Offline

loovjo

Funny, I just made a plugin that did just that (everything you wanted but the name but that could be done very fast because it's very easy). I'm gonna upload the plugin ASAP but I don't have my computer right now, my brother haves it. (I am 12 and he is 9).

9. Offline

nightcrawler601

Gosh, it would be spawnable. Because I'm gonna put it into one of my kits, duh.

No. I'm gonna use /item command instead, or just make a kit. Also that teleporting bow should be the same material as normal bow, just with the name of "&6Teleport Bow" which could be configurable.

Yes. I just forgot to mention that it should be "&6Teleport Bow" (which is gold/orange colored name).

10. Offline

TopTobster5

11. Don't be rude. Nobody is going to make this if you are just being rude to others. Just a hint of advice

12. Offline

nightcrawler601

Got the plugin. Just because it took y'all guys so long.

13. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

8 hours is long?

14. Offline

nightcrawler601

Yes, according to when I got it. It took a developer 20 minutes.

15. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Also depends on the developer and if they will start right away.

Derugo likes this.
  16. Offline

xbenas

If I have read correctly, if the bow is named "Teleportation Bow", it's arrows will teleport you.
    What's keeping me from using an anvil to rename the bow to "Teleportation Bow" and use the bow without any kits?

17. Offline

nightcrawler601

I'm running a free op server so I don't mind. Lol.

18. Offline

Stjubit