-Tekkit Warfare- [Dev Needed] [Formatted]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MXCRAFTSERVER, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MXCRAFTSERVER

Plugin category: Tekkit, Pvp
    Suggested name: TekkitWarfare

What I want: I want a plugin that is a fun plugin for a 24/7 games server, to start off the player does /race and is put into a race when there are 8 players a 30 second timer will start then the games will begin.

Once you enter the games u will have your race items and will have a 15 second grace period before the pvp begins, but u can join any times but once u join u r stuck in the "Cornocopia" until the gates automatically open then u can play the other people. When u kill some1 u get 1 Point, each round lasts for 15 mins then the person with the most point wins.

I would like that there will be 8 main classes with Mk1 (normal users) MK2 (Mk2 donors) and Mk3 (Mk3 donors) (perm for each Mk level) [All customisable items they get in config]
    U can not change race in game and u dont drop items when u die.

This is EXTREMLY BREIF as i would like some people to reply and state what they think (i would like improvement ideas and criticism)

Ideas for commands: /race
    example /race Sniper MK1
    /race Sniper MK2 etc

Ideas for permissions: race.sniper.Mk1 etc etc.
    When I'd like it by: i just want to see your thoughts

2. Offline

SirTyler

Just letting you know, Bukkit and Bukkit Plugins do not (or very rarely) support Tekkit. You would have better luck getting a developer familiar with Tekkit and how to use it more than you would here. I know Tekkit is made to work like a Bukkit server, but any bugs that Tekkit causes to the plugin BECAUSE its on Tekkit would rarely be supported by the developer.

3. Offline

MXCRAFTSERVER

Should i just wait till official API?
    The only Part of tekkit i want to use is industrial craft so if i deleted them from plugins maybe it will work?

4. Offline

SirTyler

Like I said, ask on the Tekkit forums (they must have some?) and see if anyone there can help you. Its not impossible for a BukkitDev to make a Tekkit plugin, its just that the majority of people focus on the Bukkit server and do not look at Tekkit since it is a mod of Bukkit and may contain some changes or errors not in the normal Bukkit (which is why Bukkit does not officially support it).

5. Offline

firecopy

Please correct me if I am wrong, are you asking for a PvP plugin similar to the mode "Free-For-All" from COD?

6. Offline

MXCRAFTSERVER

well yes kind off, but as i said that was only brief, there r tekkit forums?
    but with customisable classes and enter game anytime

7. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

8. Offline

firecopy

9. Offline

MXCRAFTSERVER

lol it would need tekkit because i want the industrial craft items and baclons more weapons

10. Offline

firecopy

Didn't you ask for the ability to choose what weapons you wanted in the minigame? Do you want the plugin to be only compatible with tekkit items, because the plugin could be made with more ease and greater support, if vanilla items were allowed.

11. Offline

c0mp

The Tekkit Forum would be a more appropriate place to inquire about Tekkit plugins. Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.