Teamspeak Plug-in

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thatxguy1337, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Offline

thatxguy1337

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: MineSpeak

What I want: Hey guys, first post here. I have been looking for a plug-in that links our Teamspeak server to a minecraft server I moderate on. As of recently many of our banned members found a program that changes their ip so they can just come back on. What I wanted for a plug-in that Links your account to teamspeak. If you have a rank on the server it will grant you access to the teamspeak forum. For example I am a moderator/donator. This would give me access to the server. However a guest to our server would be unable to join due to having no ranks. A command such as //verify teamspeak would give you the rank needed to join.

Ideas for commands: //verify teamspeak

Ideas for permissions: Regular and above.

When I'd like it by: As soon as Possible

2. Offline

Pippiter69

Format, format! ;)

calebbfmv likes this.
  3. Offline

calebbfmv

I do believe one is already out there.
    Could be wrong.

4. Offline

thatxguy1337

You are right. I apologize for making this thread. I overlooked this plug-in.

5. Offline

calebbfmv

No worries!

6. Offline

Deathmarine

Yah I need to work a bit on mine or aid in Firedroide 's he's been workin hard on his. TS query is not the friendliest beast.

7. Offline

thatxguy1337

It's just that the ban people just keep trolling. And since they can change their IP with a proxy banning people are pointless.

8. Offline

calebbfmv

Maybe you need to register on the forums then give out a email pw to the people to get on the TeamSpeak and change it?