Suggestion Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by oceantheskatr, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

oceantheskatr

I think it'd be cool if Bukkit.org got an official Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo server. They're relatively cheap to run monthly, and easy to set up. I think it'd be helpful for the people that need help with something that isn't so simple, and would be way too much to type.

Not only that, but it's a very good way for the community to interact. It wouldn't be too hard to find people to moderate it, as there are lots of people on Bukkit that know a lot about moderation and how to handle people (if the current Bukkit staff aren't up to it).

2. Offline

shades161

@oceantheskatr I would offer to host one for it, but I'm not sure if the teamspeak team would give me a non-profit license since I'm a third party.

3. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

There were plenty of attempts at this back when the community was far more active. Never lasted long.

4. Offline

jthort

Yep we had one for a few days at best, after that it just fell apart.

mbaxter likes this.
  5. Offline

Aliraza002

I think it should just be removed. Or go to a page with the information about the current situation.???

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

What should be removed? There is nothing like this.

7. @timtower I think this was meant for another thread. Possibly the "Get CraftBukkit" tab in the nav bar.

oceantheskatr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.