TeamSkyWars (TSW)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KyleSCA, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Offline

KyleSCA

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: TeamSkyWars

What I want: I want TeamSkyWars to be a plugin based off the original "SkyWars" plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skywars-plugin/. But what I want is it to have teams. What I am looking for is a redo of "SkyWars" with teams and 4 different islands for 4 different teams. Up to 4 players will be on each team and the team the player goes on will be randomly decided. Another feature i'd like this plugin to have is a scoreboard. There are scoreboards on many "The Walls" servers. The scoreboard would show each team and how many players are left on each team. The teams will be Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. Also I would like this to have easily customizable kits. Kits will be a one time purchase but will be able to be bought infinate times. There will be chests with randomly generated items in each but can be editable where certain chests have a better chance of getting a rare item. This will give the arena the cornucopia or feast similar in the hungergames plugin. Also the original "SkyWars" plugin you make a schematic with world edit to create your arenas and put a beacon down to set the spawnpoints. By the way its done you can already tell it wont work with teams. But what I want is instead of placing a beacon at the spawn point you place a Red, Blue, Green or Yellow wool. But there will be able to be multiple spawnpoints per team. Another feature is the vote command which allows players to start the match when it is not full.

Ideas for commands: 1) /tsw join {arena} (If arena is left plant it will randomly pick an arena)
    2) /tsw leave (Leaves the arena currently in)
    3) /tsw vote (Votes to start the match)
    4) /tsw kit {kitname} (Chooses a kit)
    5) /tsw setlobby (Sets the lobby)
    6) /tsw reload (Reloads the chests, kits and the plugin.yml)
    7) /tsw (Main command, will list all available commands)
    8) /tsw start (Starts a TSW game)

Players can use both /teamskywars and /tsw

Ideas for permissions: 1) tsw.join
    (in order of plugins) 2) tsw.leave
    3) tsw.vote
    4) tsw.kit / tsw.kit.{kitname}
    5) tsw.setlobby
    6) tsw.reload
    7) N/A
    8) tsw.start

When I'd like it by: ASAP but no rush :)

Reward: It is not allowed to send money for a plugin but I will give the creator administrative permissions when my server is released!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

KyleSCA You could always ask for teams at the original dev page

3. Offline

KyleSCA

I would rather have my own :)

4. Offline

KyleSCA

5. Offline

KyleSCA

6. Offline

KyleSCA

7. Offline

KyleSCA

8. Offline

KyleSCA

9. Offline

KyleSCA

10. Offline

daboross

I'll be adding team support into http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skywars/ after I finish with a few other core features, just in case that would be helpful. It won't be _very_ soon, but it'll happen.

It is a _lot_ harder to create a whole new plugin than to fork/modify an existing one, I think you might have a hard time finding someone who is willing to create a whole plugin base when they could complete it by adding onto an existing one.

I'm just posting this because team support will be making its way into SkyWars, even though it might not be exactly what you wanted or soon at all, it will be something.