Talking on client/server crashes client

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by woodzy, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

woodzy

As said above, when i try to talk in chat on the server useing my vanilla client i crash, if anyone else trys thay crash as well. not to shure what is makeing the issue. but a fix, or some info woulf be loved! and its reandom, some times the chat works jsut fine, outhers its broken, then will selffix later. a restart fixes it for a wile. dont want to restart every tiem it happens

Liunx, Centos, 64bit, server set-to 12gb ram, 20 player avg. dedi server

2. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

What is in the server log when that happens? What is the client crash message? What plugins are you running? What version of CraftBukkit are you running? When did this start?

3. Offline

woodzy

craft bukkit 1.4.7 1.4.7R1.0
    lagmeter, simplebackup, worldedit, coreprotect, Hexrestrict, autosaveing, Vault, essentials, simplevotelistener, essentialsprotect, essentialsspawn, Enjin minecraft plugin, essentialschat, permissionsEx, griefprevention, scheduled announcer, Votifier.

Crash message server side, (username) lost connection: dissconnect.generic reason
    Client side, just gets dissconnected not a full crash, rejoin right after is ok

Note: have to use /me to talk

4. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Try disabling all plugins, and seeing if that works.

5. Offline

woodzy

Ok, i have disaled all plugins, and even installed a fresh new server jar. still no idea >.>

the OS is Centos, could that be the issue?

6. Offline

TnT

7. Offline

woodzy

8. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

You're not running CraftBukkit. Ask the mod authors for support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.