Superperms?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Seox, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Seox

Hello, all!

I've googled superperms and searched it in the plugin list, but I can't figure out how to get it installed for our server. (I can't find the plugin; I know how to install plugins D:) The google search didn't return anything promising, and it's not listed on the website.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-chaircraft-v1-2-5-seats-in-minecraft-1185.17312/page-21

This plugin claims it needs superperms to work...does anyone know how I can get what I need to make it function?

Please and thank you!

2. Offline

MindEngineer

3. Offline

yttriuszzerbus

Superperms is the permissions part of the plugin API. To manage permissions, you need a plugin such as PermissionsBukkit, PermissionsEX or bPermissions. Permissions3.1.6 (original permissions) is different - it's from before superperms and is arguably obsolete.

4. Offline

AndyFox42

Like these guys are saying, "superperms" is a generic term for a type of permissions recently added to Bukkit. You need a Permissions plugin that uses "superperms." You have three to choose from. PermissionsEx, bPermissions, or Permissionsbukkit. I use PermissionsBukkit and I have found it to be very easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.