SuperPerms

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Smidds, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Smidds

[Answered]
    :eek:[creeper]ARG! Curse you Permissons![creeper]:eek:
    First off, I woudl like to say that I WAS an avid user of permissions 3.x, before it too (Like all other permissions plugins) went inactive. So now I'm looking for a new form of permissions, before all my plugins get screwed up. A post about permissions lead me to SuperPerms, and I figured, "Eh, Why not." So I read on, and it said that it was in my server folder, it was called "permissions", opened it and- to my surprise, was empty!

I'm not asking for step by step help, just a little copy and paste magic. Although before I go around assuming that I'm even talking about that right thing, I'd like to say I'm assuming the file labled "permissions" is this SuperPerms.

If I am:
    Please let me know how to setup this form of permissions! (I currently have Permissions 3.x on so that no problems arise in the server untill i can get SuperPerms fully running, if that's a problem.)

If I'm not:
    Then sorry for the waste of time! :D

aah.. you know what. I think I read around some more... and I answered my own question! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. Offline

Connor Mahaffey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.