Solved Super simple Factions questions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xbenas, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xbenas

Hello, just have a couple of questions nobody cares to answer me before I start looking into Factions for real:
    1. Can I make it so that if a player is not in a faction, PvP is turned off for him?
    2. Can I turn off the building protection in faction claimed lands?
    That's it.

2. Offline

97WaterPolo

xbenas
    1. Yes, but you would need to do it through another plugin.
    2. Building protection? Players from other factions can raid others factions, there is no real protection, just depends on your faction powers.

3. Offline

xbenas

Thank you for responding!
    Regarding 1st question, isn't there like an option in Factions' config itself?
    And for building protection, I want Residence to be 100% responsible for protection and just want Factions for the ability to team up, set up bases and so on. Can I turn that off?

4. Offline

UntuchedForce

Custom plugin?

5. Offline

97WaterPolo

xbenas
    Outdated but works for me is one called PvPPerms. Player need the right permission in order to PvP others.

Yea, in factions config just turn off land claiming and don't give players the intended permission to use /f claim.

6. Offline

lecraeman

If you would also want them to be able to set faction homes you would need to look in the config for an option to allowing setting f-home outside of their territory!

7. Offline

xbenas

8. Offline

lecraeman

No Problemo :D

Please mark this topic resolved if you will :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.