Super hard mode, zombies breaking down my door.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Fyzzle, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Trevor_

Excited for this.

2. Offline

SoulSalmon

Mwahaha, this sounds awesome.
    My players are currenly waiting for me to make a PvP area, but I don't think thats going to happen, maybe backing up the map and starting an apocalypse would make em forget though ;P

3. Offline

Monkah

4. Offline

JoeJoeMcBean

@speeddemon92 , @McSpazzy
    Oh geez guys. I didn't realize all this work was going into this already. This is something I've been working on in the background and finally got around to releasing with a couple other plugins.

I love some of the other ideas in this thread and would be willing to start integrating them unless you guys want to finish up yours. I didn't mean to step on any dev toes.

I'll have to start looking in this request forum more often!

5. Offline

speeddemon92

Hey man its fine. and an integration would be awesome as I happen to have been working on the things like what monkah mentioned on your plugin, and a couple bonus features like banshee zombies that run almost as fast as you.

6. Offline

JoeJoeMcBean

@speeddemon92
    Glad you're not upset by this hi-jack lol

I'd love to work with you on integrating features. All the source is in the plugin, maybe we can start chatting out of forum? - I'll send you a PM with my email info.

LostSoulFly likes this.
  7. Offline

Kingstarwest

joe your plugin is inactive and crap cpu i want to be able to download speedmon's 1, speedmon will it be done anytime soon? i really need this plugin as i dont like joe's