Suggestion on how to keep people from RE-Entering

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Dothackking, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dothackking

I would prefer to NOT have to use a warping plugin for this, but I'm having no luck with worldguard flags. My problem is I want players to not be able to re-enter the spawn area once they leave it (except to respawn obviously). Is there any way to do this with worldguard or would I need a warp plugin?

2. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

One thing you can do is use button warp. Set a warp where you want the players to end up, then go to the spawn and link a button or pressure plate to the warp location. Once the players warp out, they cant travel back unless you do the same process back to the spawn. Also you need a plugin that changes their spawn point once they leave. SimpleSpawn may work, but im not sure.

3. Offline

Dothackking

I figured out a way to do it. But, now I realize I have another problem. My players can't fill buckets with water. We have ran tests for this server over the last two weeks and never had a problem before, now I put it on a dedicated machine, and I'm having problems.

Any ideas?

My plugins (and the ones I have tried disabling completely by deleting them and then running the server):

note: (D) means I have deleted it and ran the server and still had the problem
    Ailments(D)
    ApiPlus
    Duties(D)
    dynmap
    GunsPlus
    HeroChat(D)
    Hunger++
    LazyRoad
    MonsterApocalypse
    MultiSpawn(D)
    PermissionsBukkit
    PhatLoots