Subfactions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Silvernickel, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Silvernickel

I'm sure one person would tell me this if I didn't put this here. They would probably say isn't it easier just to allow players to create their own factions? Answer: No, I am having 4 different factions that have their own special kits and perks.

Plugin Name: Subfactions

Basically I want a plugin that is an extension to Factions. Instead it focuses on raiding subfactions and sorta working together. What it does is it allows players to create subfactions under their faction. They won't be able to hit players in their faction regardless of subfaction (except in the WarZone anyone can hit anyone) they can /f home to get to the main faction home. Subfactions can create subfaction homes and warps. Players can invite other players to their subfactions. Subfactions can claim their own land if it is owned by Wilderness. Other subfactions can not edit the claims of another subfaction.
    Subfactions can make enemies and allies with other subfactions. However this will only affect ally chat. Enemies will be shown in red in chat and when you walk on their land claims. Allies will be shown in purple.
    Permissions:
    subfactions.create-gives permission to create subfaction
    subfactions.overclaim gives permission to overlaid other subfactions claims
    Subfaction.warps-gives permission to list warps and warp to any existing warp
    subfaction.warps.makewarps-gives permission to create and deletewarps

Commands:
    /sf create [subfaction name]-creates a subfaction
    /sf invite [player name]-invites specified player to subfaction
    /sf join [player that is a member of subfaction or subfaction name]. Leaves current faction and joins the other faction if the faction has invited player or is open for anyone to join.
    /sf open-plan open subfaction so that any player can join without an invitation.
    /sf promote [player] Puts player in the rank above current rank(see ranks below)
    /sf demote [player]-Puts player in rank below current rank (if applicable)
    /sf setwarp [warp name] [password=string]-creates a warp with an optional password
    /sf warp [warp name] [password]-Warps to specific warp
    /sf sethome-Can only be done by a player with the leader rank
    /sf home-teleports player to subfaction home

Ranks:
    Recruit- rank given when you first join a subfaction-cannot break or place blocks in their subfaction territory (to prevent insiders)but they can use mechanisms like buttons and levers. Cannot claim land. Can teleport to subfaction home and warps. Cannot set faction home or make faction warps. Cannot set allies or enemy for the subfaction.

Member-can now break and place blocks in their subfaction territory. Can claim land for their subfaction. Cannot make allies or enemies.

Officer-Can promote/demote players, can make warps for subfaction, Can set subfaction enemies and allies, can invite other players to subfaction.

Leader-all permissions of officer, can set subfaction home, and is only rank that can give another player leadership status.

If anyone could make this plugin for craftbukkit 1.7.9 I would really appreciate it. reply to this thread if you have any questions. I would like this plugin as soon as you can make it preferably within a month, but if that is not possible that is okay.

2. Offline

Silvernickel

Please I really need this plugin

3. Offline

FlobGaming

@Silvernickel please follow this format and repost:

Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Suggested name: ExamplePlugin

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps properly formatted posts, or at least an attempt beyond the average all caps scrawl that has come to dominate this forum. What people need to learn is that it's much easier to read a nicely formatted post, even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, you can easily identify key points via proper formatting.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@FlobGaming
    The format is suggested, not requires and reposting a Thread is not allowed on here.
    His post is well written and does not need any edits.

5. Offline

Silvernickel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.