Strange World Lag

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheChinski, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheChinski

I have been using bukkit for a few weeks now an I have a good number of plugins. Recently however, I have been encountering an odd sort of lag. First, the server will be fine and there will be no lag. It will be like this for a few hours (With users logged on) and then suddenly it will begin lagging. The world will load stupidly slowly, and I keep the "Perhaps The Server Is Loaded" message. After that, I will have to stop the server and brig it back on to get it working again. A reload doesn't work.

This has only started happening in the past 2 days and nothing has changed. I would just be happy with restarting the server every now and again but I'm on my iPhone so when I stop it I can't start it again. I am using the latest version of bukkit (R4). I'm not sure exactly what information I should post so if any info is needed just ask and I'll post it as soon a possible...

Thanks,

2. Offline

Sayshal

I can't really give you an exact answer as to why you're lagging as I'm not the head admin with access to the computer. What I can recommend is installing NoLagg. I use it, and I've never had less than 200 FPS client side, and block/chat lag doesn't exist. Play with the settings to your liking, but the default should help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.