Store rewards: £10 Amazon gift cards out of stock

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by desht, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

desht

I noticed that £10 Amazon gift cards are out of stock (and have been for at least a couple of weeks), although all other denominations of cards in every currency are available, including the $10 and €10 cards.

Any particular reason for this?

2. Offline

kreashenz

Probably because most of the people who play minecraft use £ currency over the $ and €. I'm hoping to get a $10 card soon :)

3. Offline

lukegb

I've poked Curse about it. They pointed out they do have £50 cards in stock and they hope to get the £10 and £20 cards in stock soon.

Hoolean and desht like this.
  4. Offline

Skyshayde

They actually mail the cards? I thought they just gave you a promo code to enter in lol.

5. Offline

lukegb

I believe they prepurchase the gift certificates so they have them stocked and ready to send people when they're bought. They don't actually send you the cards. :p

6. Offline

Skyshayde

Ooooohhhh

7. Offline

Hoolean

Still not in stock :(

Not really an issue for me, as I'm in no hurry to redeem but just to let anyone else know who stumbles upon this thread before they get disappointed.

emericask8ur likes this.
  8. Offline

emericask8ur

The only one is the 2000 Point one -.-

9. Offline

ZachBora

I got a 2000 point amazon card some weeks ago and I use it on amazon.com without knowing I could use it on amazon.ca ><

The stuff on .ca are so cheaper it's ridiculous. NAFTA isn't real.

Edit: by the way they reason they are out of stock is because they are pre-paid. It's not a transaction they do once you click buy like the Paypal one. When you buy an amazon card, you get your code right away. If you use take a paypal, someone has to do the transaction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.