Stop Crapple Drop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TerraFiX, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a plugin that stops regular golden apples from dropping, only regular I want the enchanted apples to drop :)

Nice & eazy. If someone wants to create this plugin... that would be amazing :)

So: when you drop the item it just dissapears also when you die the golden apples just dissapear

But I want enchanted golden apples to drop!!

Thanks a lot, Terra :)

2. Please use this format and I MAY make it for you.

Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Minecraft version: Exampleversion 19.2

Suggested name: ExamplePlugin

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps properly formatted posts, or at least an attempt beyond the average all caps scrawl that has come to dominate this forum. What people need to learn is that it's much easier to read a nicely formatted post, even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, you can easily identify key points via proper formatting.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

3. What version of Minecraft would you like this for? Once I get a reply I'll start on this project

EDIT: Done.

Commands:
    /cbypass [player]: Allows you to bypass the crapple drop. If the player isn't specified it will enable/disable for yourself, if it is, it will enable/disable for the player specified​
    Permissions:
    crappledrop.bypass: Allows you to use the /cbypass command for yourself
    crappledrop.bypass.others: Allows you to use the /cbypass command for others​
    Features:
    • Disables the player from dropping non-enchanted golden apples.
    • Command to enable/disable certain players from dropping non-enchanted golden apples.
    • Permissions for the above commands.
    • Once the player dies (if they haven't enabled the bypass) their non-enchanted golden apples arn't dropped.
    • Messages when the player uses the plugin.
    • No advertisments; completly free plugin.
    • The cbypass command uses UUID's rather than player names!
    • Code availible to people who request it under educational/learning purposing.
    Known Bugs:
    1. The cbypass command doesn't work through restart. Those who enabled it will just have to do the command again after the server has reloaded/restarted.
    At the moment this is the only known bug. If you find another one please inform me so I can fix and update the plugin.

I used events that shouldn't be changed in the updates. Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cppoiiyxarbdszy/CrappleDrop.jar?dl=0. I've tried the /cbypass command on myself and seems to work. I'll get back to you if the multiplayer /cbypass arg works​

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.