Question Stop command blocks from sending the "issued server command" info on console

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MangoTangoMan12, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MangoTangoMan12

So, I have a server and It is really annoying when I see this cuz I can't see normal things on there it's just flooded with the message "[hh:mm:ss] [Server thread/INFO]: CommandBlock at <coordinates> issued server command: <server command>" and I tried finding the command block but the message doesn't say what world it is in so I can't find it. Besides, I have alot of worlds on my server. Can someone help me? (If you need a list of plugins, just tell me, and I'll give you the list.

IMPORTANT: /gamerule SendCommandFeedback, CommandBlockOutput and LogAdminCommands false did not work. CommandBlockOutput is for the messages in chat, SendCommandFeedback is the aftermessage of commands issued by a PLAYER, and LogAdminCommands... I don't know, I'm not that much of a professional if we are talking about servers. What I wanted to say with this is that those answers are not helping at all.

A thing to know:
    I don't have a lobby (hub) that connects to different servers as different worlds, everything is on one single server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.