Statues [Formatted]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ~QF~Pestilence, May 28, 2012.

1. Offline

~QF~Pestilence

Plugin category:Misc/Fun

Suggested name:Statues

A bit about me: Just a guy who enjoys creating and in the process of making a small server.

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows you to create statues of all mobs in the game, keeping them the same size, or possibly letting you choose to make one 2X as big. Mobs would be in shades of gray to appear as stone.

Ideas for commands: [/build<name of statue>] [/list] [/help] [/rotate] [/size] any others that you might come up with

Ideas for permissions: I'm not good with permissions so I can't help much there, but a limit per player and whatever else is needed.

When I'd like it by: I'm fairly patient, but hopefully soon.

Similar plugin requests: PlayerStatues

Devs who might be interested in this: Don't know

One final bit of info that I have is there was a mod kind of like this for 1.7.3 on Planet Minecraft. It also included some player statues but I don't care if there are any of those or not. You can take a look at it here-http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/173statuesvery-early-beta-01/ and maybe get an idea of what I'm after to some degree.