Filled Staff Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RockyMan13, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RockyMan13

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: Staff Plugin / ScoreBoard

What I want: I would like to request a Staff plugin, So when I join, "[Owner] has Joined the game. etc..Also, Make a scoreboard on the side of client screen saying staff online: (2)
    Also I would like to request when someone types /staff, It will list the staff online ingame.

Ideas for commands: No Commands needed.

Ideas for permissions: Staff.join - Staff.leave - Staff.list

When I'd like it by: Anytime is Best for you :)

2. Offline

Ck1000MC

The plugin Essentials includes all of this, just look in the config files.

3. Offline

RockyMan13

Ck1000MC
    I have checked the config, Also been looking on google, I cannot find anything good at all / Custom ides I wan.

If you can do this. I will be very thank full.

4. Offline

klosjaarrr

Actually Essentials does not cover everything... It has a /list command, but that's basically it. Just a general thing I noticed (so not just you CK :p), a lot of people just post "Use Essentials" in this request forum, and although Essentials does a lot, it does not cover every single request.

RockyMan13, I can totally make the admin list + the admin message on join, I'm not really into scoreboards so I don't really know how to use them. If you really need this I cannot make this for you, but I can make the other features. Just tag me if you would like me to make this.

5. Offline

RockyMan13

6. Offline

klosjaarrr

[quote uid=90857347 name="RockyMan13" post=2851981]klosjaarrr, That would be great thank you![/quote]

I made the actual code, but I have a small bug that prevents the plugin from loading. I'll do my best to have it uploaded tonight, otherwise I'll fix it tomorrow.

RockyMan13 You can download the plugin <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  7. Offline

RockyMan13

klosjaarrr Thank you!

klosjaarrr I think the plugin is broken so how, I get no message ingame at all, I have tired it with my alts Non-OP and my main with Op and the perm node

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  8. Offline

klosjaarrr

Can you send me a complete log file of your server.log (pastebin.com, unlisted).

9. Offline

RockyMan13

I have already check my console, I do not get any errors at all.

I'm going to look at your code later on, If thats okay?

Edit: I get this response on console
    Code:
    [16:06:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [StaffPlugin] Enabling StaffPlugin v1.0.0
    [16:06:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [StaffPlugin] StaffPlugin v1.0.0 has been enabled!
    And also No errors

10. Offline

madaeq1234

essentials can do the /staff and /list and you can make any command you want as long as you have the plugin. Like i set up /stafflist and it shows you all of the staff. I also did /hub activates the command /spawn

11. Offline

klosjaarrr

Next time make sure to quote / tag me, otherwise I don't receive any messages :p I tested the plugin on a server without other plugins, so it might be due to a plugin causing errors. Try using /admins instead (I made it an alias), if this works it is because another plugin is conflicting with my plugin, in which case we can do the following:

- I can make my plugin take a higher priority;
    - I can change the command involved;
    - You can setup the other plugin to use another plugin or disable the feature;

Let me know if /admins works (and if so, what of the options you want to try).

RockyMan13

12. Offline

RockyMan13

klosjaarrr

I might need the plugin again, As you have edited it :p

13. Offline

Forge_User_45064837 Retired Staff

klosjaarrr Want me to take over? If not that's fine.

14. Offline

klosjaarrr

Sure, wanna have the source?

15. Offline

16. Offline

AccerXD

i can make it to for you if you what

17. Offline

RockyMan13

18. Offline

19. Offline

klosjaarrr

Then why ask for taking this up in the first place, I already put time in it and you asked to take over... Next time only ask to pick up stuff if you have time to do it please.

20. Offline

klosjaarrr People can't just become not busy. Please do not rant at me without knowing the story.

RockyMan13 DOWNLOAD

Commands: /staff
    Permissions:
    staff.staff - Join and leave
    staff.list - /staff

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
    timtower likes this.
  21. Offline

RockyMan13

22. Offline

RockyMan13 No problem tell me if there are any issues.

23. Offline

RockyMan13

bwfcwalshy

No issues at all :)

Thank you for putting your time into this :)

24. Offline

RockyMan13 It took about 20 mins. A lot of it was debugging.

RockyMan13 likes this.
  25. Offline

RockyMan13

bwfcwalshy

Well, Thank you anyway, Means a lot :)

26. Offline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.