SPOUT RPG PLUGIN **Very advanced**

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kagecookeh, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Offline

kagecookeh

Hello, i am currently forming an advanced RPG server that would change the look on RPGing in Minecraft.
    I am in the trouble of not being able to find an rpg plugin that i am looking for!
    That is why i would love it,If someone messaged me that they could undertake this request!!
    IF INTERESTED SKYPE ME: michael.brown0001​
    *********************************************************************************************
    I am not comfortable with releasing ALL details about the plugin because i want it to be special to my server only, and do not want anyone to steal the idea, unless the undertaker of the request feels it should be public or the people of spout think so too.
    *********************************************************************************************

Here is SOME of the notes of what i am looking for:
    Since this will be spout dependent i will want screens to pop up when the player joins, that will have to be completed BEFORE the player can play the game. I want there to be buttons, info boxes, and pictures, and the background of the poped up window to be black so the player cannot see the world yet, so that he only sees the info being played in front of him.​
    I want the first screen to pop up the first second the player first joins the server.​
    When the screen pops up the player can select from 2 factions, I will tell the factions to who ever​
    takes on the request. ( I want it so the 2 factions are enemies and are always able to attack each other, YET I want it so if 2 players from the SAME faction want to fight,
    they can DUEL each other and fight until one or the other reaches 1 % health -idc if it is 1% or die)​
    The 2 factions will each have a picture representing the faction, and a name below it.​
    Each faction will have its OWN races, and each race has their own classes and race specific classes
    Once the player clicks the picture for one of the two factions it will set their faction, and the next window will pop up.​
    The next screen would pop up with information and the player being able to select a race,​
    Each race will have an example model above the race name, and information about the race and races personal buffs.​
    I want the models to be at the same y axis and there to be some space in between models.​
    ** If someone gets dedicated into undergoing this project then I will make the models personally.
    **Each race will have their own personal buffs that increase or spells that do something. I will release this info to the person who undertakes this.
    When they set a race it will change the screen to the class picking screen.​
    At the class screen they will be able to click an icon representing a class,​
    and as before, an info box informing them what that class can use. ( Like warriors can use swords, and mages can use sticks, sticks representing Staves)​
    Once they set their race, and click a class , a race and class model will appear in the left-center of the screen,
    so on the right is all the icons, and bottom right the info box describing
    the class and class weapons / spells.
    Once they have chosen their race/class i want them to be teleported to the appropriate place for their race.
    ** like if a player chose human, i want him to teleport to the spawn set for humans
    **Also, i currently am using a VERY useful RPG plugin called RPGITEMS, which allows for me to create custom items, and i would LOVE to not have to get rid of the plugin... So if you can make this plugin attach to that plugin as well, and use that for the class weapon restrictions that would be FUCKING AMAZING
    **Also someone is making the "Player equipment API" Also in the requests thread, an i would love to have in here as well... that would make this the ultimate RPG plugin.
    **Also, i want this to plugin to be able to keep all player stats under something, inorder for the plugin to be able to recall the info into the next thing ( look below)
    **Also i want ( since all this is spout demanded ) i would like for the player to press "c" and a picture of the character ( like the one in the inventory screen )
    and a list of all the characters stats.
    **Also i want those stats to mean something by using them in other places, like if one player has a stamina of 50, that will mean his HP is 100.
    **Also, since you will be creating something to keep all this information in one place, i want you to also keep info, like how many players that player as killed, how many times he has died, ect ect ect.
    **This is a very advanced plugin and there is A LOT more info I just dont want to release it all untill I know someone can undertake this project for me,
    and i can give him all the info. Thanks again.**
    IF YOU UNDERTAKE THIS PLUGIN, I promise you a spot on the server as admin, or a custom title, or something we can Bargain later, once the server goes live.
    **I am starting a team of friends to make this server happen, and currently i would just like for our own RPG plugin that we need to be finished, but NONE of us have any java experience...**
    **Once server plugins are all set, and permissions, i will release a post about the server, allowing for some players to help build up and test the server. Send a pm if you would like to join this once it is live**

2. Offline

chasechocolate

Half of it is in bold...

DarkRiddles likes this.
  3. Offline

DarkRiddles

-_______________- Go post this on spout forum KID!

zack6849 likes this.
  4. Offline

Mizquink

...Some one has been playing WAYYYYY too much WoW.

zack6849 and DarkRiddles like this.
  5. Offline

kagecookeh

I did post this in spout, and i got some responses so im removing this post