[SPOUT/ECON] SpoutCash [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by codename_B, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Offline

codename_B

Plugin category: ECON/MISC

Suggested name: SpoutCash

A bit about me: My iron ingots are worth $5.

What I want:
    An economy plugin with a twist, you have cash in your hand, you have change, you have notes, you can get your loose change changed up into notes, when you spend cash you get back change (calculated by this plugin).
    This would need different shapes/sizes of coins designed (perhaps different colors to make them easier to identify) implemented via spout custom items. Also cash would be good.
    What could work is a custom "wallet/chest" virtual thing attached to every player that can only contain cash. The implementation would be entirely up to you, obviously, I'd just love to see things like this actually happen!

Ideas for commands:
    /cash - shows current cash (in inventory)
    /cash NAME - shows cash in inventory of X player (would require inventory saving perhaps for offline use?)
    /cash give NAME AMOUNT - gives NAME x AMOUNT of cash
    /cash remove NAME AMOUNT - removes x AMOUNT of cash from NAME

Ideas for permissions:
    cash.spend - lets a player take money from their balance (which must be in their current inventory) and spend it on items

Willing to pay up to: $0

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible, I'm also more than willing to help code it, it's just not something I'd be entirely confident I could achieve to my satisfaction on my own.

Similar plugin requests: None. Though I found this.

Devs who might be interested in this: @aPunch @tips48

retsrif, thehutch and r3Fuze like this.
  2. @codename_B doing a plugin request o: *screenshot*
    Sounds like a cool plugin, I hope someone makes it.

3. Offline

aPunch

thehutch likes this.