spectator mode?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by undeadmach1ne, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

undeadmach1ne

does anyone know of a way/plugin/group of plugins that i can use to enable a spectator-like mode? i want to make some videos of plugins, so i would like to be able to fly and not be 'seen' by mobs. the not being seen by mobs is important because i want to shoot a video of zombieattack and in that plugin, the zombies 'lock on' to you...

thanks for any input :)

2. Offline

King Rat

3. Offline

undeadmach1ne

thanks for the suggestion i will try that later. can you recommend a nice simple fly plugin? i just want to be the fraps 'camera-man' for a few sessions so i dont need anything fancy.

4. Offline

Partian

Not a plugin but a MOD, that works on SP and MP.

If your on Windows:
    http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/100-minecraft/27675-zombe-mod-installer-minecraft-flying-mod-installer-update-1-7-3-a.html

Install, run as Administrator, choose your config and then click Download/Install
    then viola, you have a fly mod.

undeadmach1ne likes this.
  5. Offline

King Rat

If you want to film well, use Zombe's fly mod. But if you want something easier to install, use MyCraft, which is incredibly easy to install. Press F8 in-game, and you'll go into smooth mode, which is epic for filming.

undeadmach1ne likes this.
  6. Offline

undeadmach1ne

thanks guys ill definitely check these out and do some testing on my cameraman setup later tonight :) much appreciated [cake]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.