Plugin Request Specific Selected Area - Mob / Animal Spawner

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by JuggaletteJazzy, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JuggaletteJazzy

Hi. I am not sure if a plugin like this exists already, so if that is so please just provide me with a link to the source where I can read about it, and download.

What I am looking for is a plugin that allows me to chose what mobs spawn in what spot of what world.

For example, I have a prison server with mob spawners. All spawners in the same world with different animals and mobs.

I use multiverse to allow specific mobs to spawn such as let's say, zombie and witch,
    And that works. Only zombies and witches spawn.

I use my other plugin to get a custom mob spawner to spawn zombies in one region of world, Example1. That works and all is well. Then I notice, witches spawn in the region which was designed for zombies only.

I don't have enough ram to make a seperate world for each mob, and I can't have them being mixed.

Is there a plugin like this somewhere? that could fix this issue? Just some sort of thing maybe that is tied with worldguard i dont know, that i can select a specific start and end point of some land that could be a little, guarding border allowing only certain mobs inside it.

Have any questions? feel free to ask. Thankyou so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.