Specific Damage Resistant Armor

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Clucky, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Do you think this would be a useful plugin?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Clucky

SDRA - Specific Damage Resistant Armor
    Plugin in creation, Project accepted by OptimusAlive

There are several plugins scattered across the plugin list that have types of armor protect against types of damage, however, none that can make a configurable type of armor protect against a configurable type of damage(s). So this is what I am looking for, a plugin that can make any type of armor (or weapon/item) protect (or protect a percentage of damage) against one or more types of damages, these include:
    • Falling
    • Lava (and only lava, not fire)
    • Fire
    • Drowning
    • Suffocation
    • TNT
    • Monster(s) (can be configured to different types of monsters)
    • Cactus
    • Player(s) (can be configured to different players)
    • Group(s) (can be configured to different groups) *permissions*
    • Tell me if I missed any type of damage, I want everything covered...
    It would be nice if this plugin uses permissions and is multiworld compatible.

Here would be a perfect look for the config:
    Config (open)

Code:

world1:

armor1: [damageresistance1%percentageresistance;damageresistance2%percentageresistance;damageresistance3%percentageresistance]

armor2: [damageresistance1%percentageresistance;damageresistance2%percentageresistance]

item1: [damageresistance1%percentageresistance;damageresistance2%percentageresistance

item2: [damageresistance1%percentageresistance]

world2:

armor1: [damageresistance1]        #Note: if no %percentageresistance is included, then it protects 100% from damage of that type

item1: [damageresistance1;damageresistance2]

item2: [damageresistance1;damageresistance2;damageresistance3]

Example (open)

Code:

Home:

GOLDBOOTS: [Fall, Fire%50]

315: [Cactus, Lava, Fire%50]        #Note: 2x50% = 100%, make sure that they add, not divide/multiply

GOLDSWORD: [g:Member%20, g:Moderator%50, g:Admin%80]        #g:groupname (permission based)

DIAMONDHELMET: [p:Player, p:Jeffery, p:James, g:Member]        #p:playername

Battlefield:

306: [Lava, Drowning, Fire]

307: [Cactus, SKELETON, CREEPER, ZOMBIE]

308: [TNT%25]

IRONBOOTS: [Fall]

Thank you for taking the time to read my request and I hope you accept my plugin to be your own. If you are not a developer, please "LIKE" my thread if you like it, that way our interested developers will know that this will be a very popular plugin. If you like it, you may as well bump it while your at it. :D

2. Offline

OptimusAlive I steal plugins as my own

I'll take it!