Spawn

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XZeenon, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XZeenon

How do I change the spawn location on my server? I'm using WorldEdit, WorldGuard, NiftyWarp and Permissions.

2. Offline

obscurehero

first spawn? or general spawn? I use herospawn for firstspawn and commandbook for normal spawn

3. Offline

XZeenon

Thank you!

By the way, do you know how I can enable myself as admin to be able to mine and place things at the spawn? It wont let me currently.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

dak393

add yourself as an op in console, in game, or in the txt file (ops.txt) I believe the command is op <name> in the console.

5. Offline

XZeenon

I mean, I have all the plugins in your spoiler "Plugins I recommend", and I don't know how to use permissions for all of those. How do I setup permissions and nodes, and where? I'm so confused.

6. Offline

dak393

Check the links for all of them like command book has a link straight to an entire list of permission nodes on the first post. You just have to look they all have them :D

7. Offline

XZeenon

That's not what I mean. I don't know what permissions are... I don't know how to set any permissions up either.
    Also, I'm using Essentias and I can't build in my spawn, how can I make it so admins can build there?

Even doors don't work in the spawn.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  8. Offline

flaaghara

Nope. Don't use doors in the spawn because for some reason only OPs can use them without the doors cutting in half.

9. Offline

XZeenon

Oh. How can you edit the spawn protection radius?

10. Offline

dak393

in your properties file you can set the spawn protection radius. Within the protected zone only ops can build / destroy.

11. Offline

XZeenon

How? I don't see that setting anywhere.... =/

12. Offline

dak393

opps its in bukkit.yml now
    Code:
    database:
        username: bukkit
        isolation: SERIALIZABLE
        driver: org.sqlite.JDBC
        password: walrus