/spawn u dont have Permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jesseykast, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jesseykast

I own a server and im allowed to use the command /spawn .
    But i want that other people can use this command too.
    i think the problem is because of Essentials or CommandBook.
    i dont use Groupmanager because im too dumb for it :p

it whould be really nice if someone could help me get my little problem fixed.

PS: and i apologize for my bad english , im from Switzerland ... so yeah

2. Offline

fussionzz97

jesseykast
    You have permission to every command because your most likely OP (Operator) :p

Now if your setting up a public server its highly recommended you setup a permissions plugin like Groupmanager. It's a headache at first but after you learn it, its so worth it ;)

3. Offline

Necrodoom

you shouldnt run both commandbook and essentials, as its mainly pointless as you run into lots of command overriding, making it hard to know which plugin controls what command.

4. Offline

jesseykast

I just want that people can do /spawn ,/sethome abd /home
    i dont have many other plugins. the command worked a few days ago for all of the users and i dont like groupmanager a lot. I had it on my server before and its too complicsted for a little server like mine :). but thank you for the tipp :)

wen i run only essentials it says for the other people :you dont have permissions. and when i only install commandbook nothing happens at all. :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  5. Offline

ivanst321

don't say that you're too dumb for group manager
    you can learn it! :D
    and if group manager is too much confusing
    there's a lot of other permission plugin
    I myself, use group manager
    but PEX is quite easy to understand
    the same for bPermissions

Btw, if you're and OP, you'll bypass any permission, so thats why you can /spawn

6. Offline

jesseykast

Ok guys :D Im working now with Groupmanager and the /spawn /sethome and /home commands are now working for everyone
    but now i have a other problem i set a spawn in my spawnarea with /setpsawn. when a player writes /spawn they get to the spawnarea. but when someone die they get to a different spawn i think its the first spawn when generating a new world.

if its not clear what i mean you can check out my server (NO ADVERTISING) war4fun.minecraft.to to see it ''better'' thank you fro the help ! :)

ok i got it now :0

i had do do the command /wv setspawn :D
    thanky for the help guys!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.