Problem/Bug Spawn point after death

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by iFlyPolar, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iFlyPolar

I am using Multiverse-Core and whenever someone dies they spawn in some random place instead of the spawn (/spawn). Also, I need to figure out how to set a world as default world and do not know how. I also need to know how to change the cords to /world because when I do /world and go to a world it does not spawn me at that worlds spawn.

Basically I just need to set it so whenever someone joins, dies/respawns, or /world (MyWorld) it spawns them at MyWorlds /spawn but since I am using Multiverse-Core it only lets you setworldspawn.

Also, users do not have permission to /spawn or use any warps.

- Players do not have access to /spawn or warps even with essentials.spawn, spawn, essentials.warps.spawn added to their permissions.

- Players first join spot is at the original spawn point of server not the new one

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Offline

Machine Maker

@iFlyPolar
    1. Do you have any plugins that might have their own /spawn or /warp commands? Also, are you sure your permissions files is correctly set up? Can we take a look?

2. Do you have a plugin, such as FirstJoinPlus that has its own first spawn point?

@iFlyPolar
    1. You don't need to mention the same problem on two threads.

2. Multiverse's set spawn command is /mv set spawn not the Minecraft command /setworldspawn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  3. Offline

iFlyPolar

I figured out the spawn and everything now.

- Now I just don't know how to give users /spawn and /warp permissions to only special warps since it's a prison server and I have per-warps enabled

4. Offline

Machine Maker

@iFlyPolar
    Again, can we see your permissions.yml file to see if you are setting up the permissions correctly?

5. Offline

iFlyPolar

6. Offline

Machine Maker

@iFlyPolar
    1. This shouldn't be the problem, but you have two default groups. You should only have one default group.

2. You may have to give the players the essentials.warp and essentials.warp.<warpname> pemissions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.