Sorting in group

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Texgabs, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Texgabs

I need a plugin of sorting like Sorting Hat of harry potter, my server is harry potter, and have groups for each house Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff what I need is that each player can be automatically arranged in a group through a series of questions.

Such a question would be ...

Te gusta seguir las reglas? (in this lenguage because my server is in spanish)

The player would have to put in chat "Si"or "No" (in my case "Si" because my server is in spanish)

In my case they would only be 5 questions which will decide which will be the group to which it is assigned.
    That questions are chance % to be assigned in a group

----------------------------------------------
    Questions I need ...

El coraje y el salir adelante es lo tuyo?
    Te gusta salir al aire libre y estar tranquilo?
    Te gusta leer mucho, cierto?
    La valentia e inteligencia sobresalen en ti?
    El deseo de fama, crees que lo necesitas?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The plugin might have a call /sortset command to set the block where the player must be for him, starting to ask questions.

Also the plugin should have an automatic message when the player is assigned to a group.
    for example "<player> ha sido asignado en <group>
    in my case "Texgabs ha sido asignado en Gryffindor"

This message will be global and launch fireworks when the player has been set is a group.

This is my idea of this plugin the name can be anything you want, and have all the credits on your plugin.

I hope your answers.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Texgabs How about English messages in a configuration file? And how would those answers determine the group that you would get in?

3. Offline

Texgabs

yes of course in this plugin you can add a configuration of the messages, and i donĀ“t know a lot like working with % but
    I guess to answer a question with "yes" gives you a chance% to be allocated in a group but you can change the chance for points.

4. Offline

@Texgabs Those % are something you will have to come up with, at least how the system works. So example configs etc

5. Offline

Texgabs

I'm not familiar with Java, but I guess in the configuration should have the option to change the color of the fireworks and message settings.

6. Offline

@Texgabs Please create an example config. Just in the format that all other configs exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.