[SOLVED] Server to Server plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by averma499, May 18, 2013.

1. Offline

averma499

Plugin category: Teleport

Suggested name: ServerToServer

What I want: I would like a plugin that can teleport you from server to server without any complications. This is it should be:
    - Create the portal you desire
    - Use WorldEdit to select the portal
    - Do /sts create [name] (This command will take that selection and create a portal)
    - Then do /sts link [portal name] [other server ip address] (This will link the portal to the other servers' spawn)

Additional details: After the portal is complete, you can add a sign on the frame and put down
    [Server] on the first line. Then click done. The sign should detect that there is a portal behind it and it should automatically put the server specs like this:
    [Server]
    Online/Offline
    Players online (1/9)
    Portal Name

Ideas for commands:
    /sts create [name] - Creates the portal
    /sts link [portal name] [other servers' ip] - Links the portal to the server

Ideas for permissions:
    sts.create - To create a portal
    sts.link - To link a portal
    sts.teleport - Allows you to teleport to a server
    sts.* - All permissions for ServerToServer

EDIT: Problem solved! [Removed off-site advertising]

2. Offline

Jogy34

That can't be done with strictly bukkit. To my knowledge you would have to use an external program (like what bungee cord does) or use a client mod to be able to redirect you to a different server or something similar. Not to mention that 2 days to do something like that is kind of unreasonable.

3. Offline

averma499

I've been on other servers and they have gotten something like that. How is that?

4. Offline

gokarter24

5. BungeeCord is free and not too hard to setup