[Solved] [Factions] [formatted] advanced features

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by brord, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Offline

brord

Hey guys! my server is running factions,
    and it relies on a donation who can/canot create one.

But id love to have it so that EVERYONE can create a faction, but only those with a certain permission, can have more then xx players.
    This is allready in factions (the maximum player part), but its not linked to a permission,

I am also in need of a different power level for each world, so if a player dies,
    his power goes down JUST for that world, same goes for claiming area.
    That way, you can create multiple big towns in every world, without beeing limited to other worlds power.

IF its possible, id like to request a third feature; No overclaiming in certain worlds. Currently factions
    only denies claim of ANY land, or allow claim of ANY land..

If any of these, or all can be created by YOU, please respond in the comment section below, or msg me (here or skype: kwek20).

Plugin category: Roll-play

Suggested name: FactionsExtra

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    - factionsExtra.unlimited allows you to have unlimited members(until you exceed factions config limit)
    - factionsExtra.allowoverclaimotherfactions well.. exacly what the permission said :)

When I'd like it by: Anywhere before 1.5 :)

Thanks in advance!
    brord or kwek20
    -- Proud owner of the CasteGamingcommunity --
    -- www.castegaming.net --

ps, if this is not the correct format, please tell me inhere, i will edit it

2. Offline

brord

Is there really no-one who could make this easy-to-make plugin reality for me?
    :(

3. Offline

brord

Ok, i made the plugin myself, if anyone is interested, leave a comment