Snow golem not spawning.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by samuelfps, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

samuelfps

Hey,

I'm using last beta build (1.4.7 R0.1) and I can't spawn snow golems. I use the correct recipe (2 snow blocks with a pumpkin) but when I place the pumpkin nothing happens. I don't use any plugin. To be sure I downloaded last beta build again and just ran it - without changing anything - and tried to spawn it. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks for your attention,

Sam

2. Offline

Duhakalock

Having the same problem. Changed to vanilla with no plugins to test, nothing.

Worldedit
    Worldguard
    Monster Apoc

3. Offline

Wolf_22

Same here.

I can't create either golem... Using latest too (plus WorldGuard). I had thought that it was something with WorldGuard but I couldn't find anything in the config files that would prevent their creation, so I'm at a loss. I found this thread by Googling about this issue, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Just found this: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/cant-ceate-iron-golems.124720/

Apparently there's an issue with Bukkit's latest and greatest? So far, the typical advice is to either upgrade again or else regress to a previous version of Bukkit... Hope you're not using a bunch of plugins. :.(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

DuneRacoon

Same, unfortunately. Also using the same plugins as you guys.

5. Offline

Fryday

Make sure you're not in a region with the mob-spawning flag denied.

6. Offline

DuneRacoon

I thought of this, wasn't in a no-spawn zone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.