smooth telelport 1.12.1?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Dandunse, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dandunse

how to (no blink,relative,seamless)smooth teleport?[meat]

when i teleport same shape place to same shape place, but each coordinate is different , i want no blink. smooth.
    The player must not notice the teleport.

im making infinity hallway[glass]
    my code

Code:
        public void ont(PlayerTeleportEvent event) {     
        PlayerConnection connection = ((CraftPlayer) event.getPlayer()).getHandle().playerConnection;
        net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.Chunk c = ((CraftChunk)event.getPlayer().getLocation().getChunk()).getHandle();
        connection.sendPacket(new PacketPlayOutMapChunk(c,0));
        }
    epic[gunpowder]thank

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Dandunse
    What do you mean by seamless? Do you mean you want the movement from one point to the other to be smooth, or that you don't want the world to instantly change?

3. Offline

Dandunse

i want the movement from one point to the other to be smooth

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Then you need to let them fly, not teleport.

5. Offline

Dandunse

ah. my mistake say.
    i want no blink teleport
    then what the code?

yes i don't want the world to instantly change

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Dandunse I don't know how you want it to look then, it is a teleport, they always blink.

7. Offline

Dandunse

infinity hallway
    when i teleport same shape place to same shape place, but each coordinate is different , i want no blink. smooth.
    The player must not notice the teleport.

im making infinity hallway[glass]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt]
    [lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][lava][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper][creeper]

blink=other screen appear 0.1 second

give me code!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [creeper] help ! [creeper]help! [creeper] help![fire][creeper]=[tnt]
    what the smooth teleport

can anyone help me?
    sorry long say.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  8. @Dandunse
    This is not possible. Teleports will always blink, no matter how much you try to hide it. Even if you did get it too seem perfect on your test server, connection and clientside lag would ruin it anyway.

9. Offline

Dandunse

Internet told me to send a chunk to the client....

if this is not possible with the plugin. Can MineCraft developers do?

I cant understand server ruin.
    I think it is possible....
    really impossible?

10. @Dandunse
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The teleport() method is the only way to go about this. If it works seamlessly, then great, but if it doesn't, you're out of luck.

EDIT: Actually, there is another approach you could try. If you set the player's velocity to a very high value, you could perhaps get a more smooth teleporting effect, although I'm unsure about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.