Smelting equipment back down.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thatoneguy009, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Offline

thatoneguy009

Haven't seen anything anywhere on this, but if there is not already I would love to see a plugin that allows users to smelt their gear (or other peoples gear they steal/win) back down to raw materials.

The amount given back from the smelt should also be configurable so say you smelt and iron sword, you get 1 iron bar back. Where if you smelt diamond armor you get diamond back.

Is there anything like this? Or is anyone willing to take on a small project like this?

2. Offline

DxDy

If there isn't something for that, I could do it.

3. Offline

peterarenot911

It would be easy to get free stuff if you waited until a sword is almost dead then smelted it, you would have to check how much damage is left on the item before they can smelt

DxDy likes this.
  4. Offline

DxDy

Good Point.

EDIT: Doing this right now with Configurable Damage.

There you are: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/meltdown/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  5. Offline

thatoneguy009

You sir, are the man lol. I put a comment up last night about this and you have already done this with it. This is exactly one of those things that is missing in Minecraft. Thank you!

DxDy likes this.