SmartVillager

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Huntfishplay, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Huntfishplay

Plugin category: Essentials

Suggested name: SmartVillager

What I want: I'd like a plugin that is all in config but is making a smart villager... Villigars have to find there recourses, trade with others to get stuff. Have to smelt, eat, survive, and sleep. They are a people, and can run there own shops, farms,lives. they can even "build" there own homes. The town just keeps growing. they hunt for food, have baby villagers that grow up and make own homes. some are bakers and have bakeries, some are blacksmiths and have a armor, some are just normal villagers that keep the economy going by trading and paying money, some are hunters, and some are shop keepers, the white one is the "mayor" (configurable). they can have pets, and go mining. This was a summary go here for full details go Here, or http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/archaea. Also Maybe Bodyguard NCPs... and Slaves. UPDATE: To Set A Down U Build Some Homes that the villagers can copy. Maybe By Selecting The Corners And Doing /vhome 1 /vhome2 on second one.

Ideas for commands: /reload MORE IS YOU HAVE IDEAS
    Ideas for permissions: VAPI.reload MORE IF YOU HAVE IDEAS
    When I'd like it by: Whenever You Can

2. Offline

Freelix2000

their*
    Also, I'm not really getting the "API" part of this. API is code that often has no effect in-game but allows other developers to use that code in their plugins with a dependency. For example, I've made an API that allows saving inventories to a file, the plugin does all of the writing to files so other plugins can just use "MyAPI.saveInventory(player);". That is an API, this plugin seems to simply have an in-game function that does not involve adding code for other plugins to depend on it. I suggest changing the name.

EDIT: Also, sending mail to other servers is pretty much impossible unless the plugin had some way of writing to a custom web server and then other servers would read from it with the plugin, or some kind of bungeecord thing. And this plugin would require several extremely complex runnables to constantly do things with villagers, so it would be beyond just "heavy". 10 seconds of it would probably crash your server, and there is also the issue of villagers only spawning when their village is found, and the fact that they don't exactly exist if their chunk is not loaded...

3. Offline

Huntfishplay

Freelix2000 Ok Thanks Updated. Also Could You Tell Me What Is Possilbe?

Weird stuff isn't showing up IFNOR this thread the format is moissijng everything but when I try to edit it it shows it thre

Fixed Got On Computer To Do It

4. Offline

Freelix2000

Huntfishplay
    I believe its all possible, but as I said, it would require tons of runnables that would be repeating just about every tick that go through tons of nested loops, so basically it would be an equivalent to running a huge worldedit command 20 times every second. Also villages wouldn't be developed when they are found because the villagers spawn when the village is generated. Then the plugin would also have to keep chunks with villagers loaded so that villagers could carry out activities without having a player nearby.

5. Offline

Huntfishplay

Ok thanks Then I'll just pick one idea I want Freelix2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.