[Small]ExplosionFix

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by clinot, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Offline

clinot

Suggested name: ExplosionFixer

What I want: I would like a plugin that puts back any blocks broken by an explosion 2 minutes after they are broken, nothing more is needed.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: None needed

When I'd like it by: Wednesday 11/14/2013

Thank you for your time!

2. Offline

icomputertinker

There are a bunch of plugins out there that may do this. I've listed a few for you:

Prism
    LogBlock
    CoreProtect

Hope I've helped! ;)

3. Offline

clinot

Those do part of what I need, but they require a command to do it. I'm looking for one that rolls back automatically, and only does explosions. Thanks for the help though.

4. Offline

dewdd

Attached Files:

5. Offline

clinot

What is the time on this for the rollback?

6. Offline

dewdd

2 minutes you can drop item for faster rollback... Please load old link for new version

7. Offline

Commander9292

clinot why not just make it so TNT doesn't damage terrain?

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

dewdd

hey this is newest version dewdd tm ex for 1.6.2 and new version... http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1384247307

This plugin will rollback all bloocks at explosion position... after 30 seconds .., you can force rollback by drop item...

9. Offline

clinot

Because I need players to sill get the shock of a creeper, and also to have players be able to blast into places.

10. Offline

Commander9292

clinot I see.

clinot this would open up a BUNCH of duping glitches though. Say you find diamond and blow it up, wait 2 minutes, blow it up again. We could though stop the blocks from dropping though if you want that

11. Offline

dewdd

Did you try my plugin?