Slender Minigame - Available Soon!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by xMakerx, Sep 2, 2014.

?

Would you play a Slender minigame on a server?

1. Yes, definitely!

100.0%
  2. Maybe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't like this idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMakerx

Slender Minigame Overview
    A slender minigame has been requested multiple times around this forum and from playing Slender Fortress on Team Fortress 2, I've actually started creating this desired minigame. Since I took inspiration from Slender Fortress, Survival Games, and this request, pages can be in any amount and Slenderman is a randomly chosen player. Signs are also setup primarily the same way as in SG. I would like this minigame to support custom resource packages, to make the minigame scarier.

Slenderman
    Slenderman is a randomly chosen player. He equips a compass that points and teleports to the nearest player and black leather armor with a white hat. His job is to kill off the survivors before they collect all the pages. He has a slowness and invisible effects on him.

Survivors
    Survivors are the ones trying to collect all the pages on a map. They are equipped with a bow that knocks Slenderman back. They have a blindness effect on them. Later in development in the project, I hope to add that Survivors receive a "flashlight" item that temporarily stops the blindness effect with a battery system.

More information to come...

2. Offline

xMakerx

BUMP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.