Sleepers (NPC ON LOGOUT)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Alkerti, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Offline

Alkerti

Extra information: I looked around on Bukkit for a while and couldn't find any plugins that were related to this idea.. more extra information My buddy and I are working on a server that is themed to be a Nuclear apocalypse (based on Fallout 3) our progress is looking pretty good. ANYWAYS!

Plugin category: RP

Suggested name: Sleepers

What I want: Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could link me or make me a plugin that creates an NPC when you log out just like when sleepers are enabled on the game Rust

How I want it done, I want to have a plugin so if someone logs out the server will create an NPC of their loot + skin for a configurable amount of time. 10 minutes default?

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: sleepers.ignore? (Ignore the NPC creation for your player)

When I'd like it by: When ever you can :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Konkz

Needs more detail; will the NPC have your items and when he dies drop them?
    Can the NPC die?
    Will his name be 'Konkz's Sleeper' or so?

4. Offline

Alkerti

Konkz Yes, I want it so when he dies the NPC will drop his items and I also want the name to be as you said.

timtower I'll give it a try!

Could anyone give this a try?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  5. Offline

Alkerti

6. Offline

Did you tried it? Any feedback on it?

7. Offline

Alkerti

Tons of errors timtower

Code:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_4_R1/Entity
        at com.github.idragonfire.DragonAntiPvPLeaver.DAntiPvPLeaverPlugin.onEnable(DAntiPvPLeaverPlugin.java:71) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:250) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:350) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:389) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:439) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:375) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.m(MinecraftServer.java:342) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:319) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:275) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:175) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:424) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Entity
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:67) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.7.0_25]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.7.0_25]
        ... 12 more

keeps repeating. my console is filled :p

8. Offline

Alkerti Looking at those class names: kinda obvious that it isn't working anymore.

9. Offline

Alkerti

10. Offline

Alkerti

11. Offline

Mysticate

You could always recompile the source code to 1.7

12. Offline

Alkerti

Yeah I guess I could do that... I'll give it a try.

13. Offline

KeanuFox

There is Honorable Players plugin, but it did not work on my server, so my guess is it is broken as well... I tried talking to the maker and he said he was continuing work, but if your really look at it, it looks abandoned... Lemme know if you've found anything to accomplish this, I have a hard medieval server that would benefit in content with this.

14. Offline

Onlineids

15. Offline

KeanuFox

Lol who gave this guy authority. Clearly abusing it by combing the forums to cry about a post that resurrects a very good plugin idea. lmfao.

16. Offline

IDragonfire