Sleep before PVP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sketaful, Oct 9, 2011.

1. As I've posted at the wrong place before:

A plugin that turn on the pvp flag on a player after he has slept in a bed would (I think) be a nice and easy way to make sure new players on a server doesn't get ganked before they've had time to check the server out an built themself a (worldguard/Factions/etc? -protected) home.

To many times I've noticed how there always seems to be atleast one player on every server that likes to gank the new players and the only protection I've seen so far is to have the pvp turned of an to ask an OP turn it on when wanted.

The "bed-way" is something I find easier, atleast if you want pvp to be the "true" setting for all players eventually and if you don't want to have to do it manually for ever new player.

2. Offline

Celeo

Sure, I'll make it for you.

Here you are: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11962432/RestUp.jar
    Enjoy, and let me know if you have any problems or need anything else.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  3. Damn. When messing around with a lot of things sometimes I get lost in the maze of posts and stuff.

I never got the chance to try out the plugin and didn't even find my way back to this old thread until I started using a forumapp on my phone which made it easier to navigate through all posts I've hade a finger in.

So. The only reason I post in this thread now is because finding it answered and that you actually helped out this much made me feel like a really bad person for not even responding.

So. Sorry for that. Wasn't intentionall and all credits to you for trying to help me.

Just so you know I never meant to be an ungrateful b*ard. I only got lost. Sorry.