skyrise

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by zombieman1000, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Offline

zombieman1000

this plugin is:Fun

a bit about me:i run a server that 100 players go on daily

what i want it to do:i want it to allow players to fly in boats with permission nodes

commands: /sr start (player) /sr stop (player)

2. Offline

zombieman1000

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

Why not give them /fly ?

4. Offline

zombieman1000

cause this plugin allows players to fly in boats

5. Offline

SirTyler

I'm just going to say this, your plugin requests are some of the most hideously formatted ones I have seen to date. That being said I believe this has already been made (doesn't sound that hard to make a boat fly).

Sayshal and Harry8550 like this.
  6. Offline

zombieman1000

i searched and i didnt find anything

7. Offline

zombieman1000

8. Offline

ogedi

Whats your server?
    And it has been made.

9. Offline

dibujaron

its called skypirates. and what is the server IP? i find it hard to believe you run a 100 person server, seeing as on your profile page it says
    "zombieman1000if anyone can help me make a craft-bukkit server for my bro plz tell me how and how to make a plugin i want to make a lot of plugins"
    this was in february. you're telling me you went from not knowing how to set up a server to 100 people a day in three months? especially seeing all the other crap you've been spweing: anyone who doesn't believe me can read this thread: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/trains.73245/ read through it; zombieman1000 is a complete fraud.

10. Offline

zombieman1000

well the server is down cause got new laptop but hope to be up again soon and i dont use crafbukkit anymore
    i use craftbukkit++

11. Offline

izak12345678910

You lie a lot i doubt you have server that 100 of people go on and also you said you can make plugins so why request one?
    Just stop telling lies people will help you if you don't lie don't say I can make plugins if you just made a post how do i make plugins. It doesn't matter if you can or can't just be honest people will help you. And it doesn't really matter how many people your server has I doubt you have a 100 and look you lied and said you had a 100 but now when someone asked you you had to make an excuse saying oh my laptop also how do you get 100 people on a server run from your laptop -.- Just Don't Lie Be Honest

12. Offline

zombieman1000

that was 3 months ago and 1000 people on a server from laptop is easy my laptop has a 640 gb hdd and new mac for holidays

13. Offline

ixamxtwig

Hdd's mean nothing..... You obviously don't have this server because of this:

If you did have 100 player/day server you would know that HDD space means less than shit.

If you did have 100 player/day server you would know that ram matters which the mac with 640 gb HDD does not have alot of.

If you did have 100 player/day server you would know that your home network would crash before being able to host that many players in your server.

This is why you are a lying fraud. No one likes typical "I can lie and sound really cool, but then contradict myself all the time!" type of people, on ANY forums, so change, or keep facing this attitude from other posters.

Good day

Plus even if you had enough ram, you would be playing on it, AND probobly on your internet browser. Also, macbooks have less than enough ram so even having enough like I just said is impossible. You sir piss me off.
    But, I digress, lets stay on topic. Here is a plugin your looking for: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/skypirates/
    Have a nice day.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  14. Offline

SirTyler

ixamxtwig Just throwing this out there, but all the "plugins" he has made are just plagiarized, staff is cracking down on him.